In Loop....

Came across an old friend’s blog initiating an idea of writing a new article in my blog after a long time. Also, didn't really have much to do on a Saturday morning at office. Hence, keeping the readers in loop with the events that surpassed me in the last couple of months...
To begin with, my music taste has changed. I am tripping on Pantera, now a days. I started liking Opeth, can you beat that...!
I remember those days, when I use to roam with Baba yapping about Pantera and I was clueless about it. Now I know in and out of Pantera but he ain’t around to flaunt my knowledge. Got a new friend too, who turned out to be more than what I thought (Tarzan). You know what I mean, don't you...? Got a source of Extra income, thanks to Tarzan, now can I efficiently pay all my shopping bills.
Well, let’s hop on to my favorite topic, My job. I Hate My Job. I know its real kool to organize international concerts but Hell yeah...It Sucks! It’s been almost a year I have stuck my ass at one job, in the name of creating a profile for my resume but the talent that I possess is just not worth it. Let me clarify, I ain't aggrandizing my caliber, but I deserve a lot more than I currently own. Like more money, better designation, SOL and privileges at work. My folks and Tarzan tell me I am very materialistic but asking for a better job which pays better salary which will ultimately result in better SOL is the basic need of any social animal in an expensive society where wants rise at the pace of waves and income to fulfill those wants at the pace of river water currents. Hey, that’s hell of a definition...No wonder I am a content writer. So the consensus is that I am looking for a new job in the same (media) industry.
As far as my social life is concerned, man is a social animal and if you still don't get it look at me! I visited to a lot of lavish places lately. I love such places as they help you to be elite and classy; no matter you drown in debts under your credit card bills.
Ummm......My best friend ultimately got intimate and had 3 Letter forbidden word that starts with S and ends with X. I know it’s a difficult guess, but I intend to keep the secret. I remember a very imp incident that needs some attention here. My mum caught me smoking. So now even if I don't smoke I still Do for her. I had visualized this incident long back when she caught me first time with a Marlboro in my bag and I said I found it in a First Class Ladies Compartment. But hey, bad times always return don't they...
Nothing much, I spare you, don’t intend to bore you anymore...Keep rocking and don't forget to enjoy monsoons especially at Zoo Bitch.. lolz

No comments: