30 things to do before I am 30

Tide & Time wait for none. You must have heard this before and so have I but now I believe it. It's not that I am hitting 30 in a couple of years there is long time for that but I need to start planning.
Planning and thinking are my least favorite activities but these are also a secret to successful living. Times swifts from your hands like sand with no residue remaining. It is just the feeling of things that you have done in the past that can be cherished in your memoirs forever.
On a paradox, I can make a list of things that I have done in the past especially the bad ones but I guess this one deserves a blog, lets not dig out corpses and dance on "Thriller" as it might haunt you for the rest of your life.
So read on for the things I intend to do before I am 30, may be I remind you to add some in your bucket list...
  1. Gipsy's ride at Ladakh
  2. Bike trip to the farthest Indian destination in Winter
  3. One trip outside India with my folks
  4. Gift a house to my folks
  5. Hook onto a relationship for at least 3years and get married to the same guy.(hopefully)
  6. Own a SLR
  7. Own a Car
  8. Exhibit my photographs to close friends
  9. Wander like a gypsy at an unknown destination alone
  10. Get at least 5 Tattoos
  11. Behold a H OD position in the biggest Media org
  12. Behold a Royal Class card and Golf club membership
  13. Learn to play guitar(properly) and play at a lounge on a karaoke night
  14. Learn a new Language French
  15. Dance in the middle of the night on a crossing in rains at Mindspace
  16. Cover as many adventure sports as possible
  17. Learn a professional dance form like Salsa
  18. Visit to Kerela Spa
  19. Visit Maldives with my partner
  20. Visit Haridhwar and Laksaman julla
  21. Read as many inspirational and boring books as poss including The secret
  22. Write a book on my life- Being Khyati Bhatia...
  23. Celebrate my birthday on a cruise
  24. Visit Osho Ashram
  25. Learn to cook multiple cuisines
  26. Drive my car to the longest destination with friends
  27. Visit as many concerts as poss
  28. Click as many snaps of me as poss to show my generation
  29. Try to send mum to a Silent Ashram for a Day (Thats a task)
  30. Send dad to No-Smoking rehab
Warning: In the future I might alter any of the above listed or add/ delete info as and when required.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

31. Provide Fran with a unlimited supply or Jack Daniel Whiskey

Unruled Corner Of Heart said...

hehehehehe one more 31. is sit with archie on a lake side and smoke grass/weeds wotevea shit as we promised..

Anonymous said...

@ Fran
@ i am not into the dark

Point noted...;)

PaRaNoiDsLaYeR said...

u are like a hurricane that comes and changes the landscape forever...
PS:i liked that owning an SLR was on top of owning a car....yeah an SLR isnt just a car....

Khyati said...

@Paranoidslayer
Thanks a lot for your comment. I heartily appreciate it. I am afraid I dont know you but when I went through your Blog, I explored an urge to know who you are, fine philosophr....

PaRaNoiDsLaYeR said...

well thanks a lot...it was a pleasure going thru ur blog...and i havnt published most of my scribblings yet...btw just in case my name is zubin and m not usually as i look in the blog profile :P
regards...

Anonymous said...

hey well most of your choices are same as mine.... just that i wanna learn maybe spanish!!

Anonymous said...

and inspirational books..boring....never heard of that!!

http://zilchworries.blogspot.com/

Khyati said...

@ankit
Inspirations books like The Secret n shit. I could never read the full book, hence that forms a task in my list. Thanks for stopping by...