The Curse...


I always had an inclination towards Supernatural and Astrology but never relied my life on it for a happy ending. This episode in Neverland focuses on how my loved one took help of what they call Devotional Practices or (Black/White) Magic to help me gain what they want!

Let’s call the main characters of this episode as the Drama King and Drama Queen.
It all began in 2004; I was on seventh heaven and fell straight on my face. I was in love, my first love, as I call it. I thought no one would ever fall for a white skinned, ugly and non-presentable girl like me. And there I was in my sweet 17, experiencing life outside the typical boundaries created by the Drama Queen and the King in the kingdom of Neverland. I wanted to jot down every single experience before it perished. So, I began to write a dairy. Whilst I geared towards the climax, I was caught within 3months and the Drama began.

As the butcher feeds the prey before slaughtering, the Drama Queen cooked a wholesome meal for me, one of the best meals of my life, later cutting me through the midst, dividing me from one of my closest. She made me take unwanted vows burning my hand on a candle devoted to god. She made me fast in the name of god asking me to promise I will never see anyone again unless she was ready. She bitched to me about every single person she met. From there on the curse began, it was very prominent with the way she behaved every time on the topic of the people who were close to me. She hated all of them.
She started fasting for my well-being devoted to innumerable gods and goddesses. She started attending prayer meetings by Yogi’s and Aghori’s. She wanted to rule her territory, she wanted her kingdom to bow before her and be loyal to the core.
If things didn’t turn her way, she made it loud and clear, that her curse shall affect not only the disloyal but the ones who accompanied them. The curse began to grow in her day by day, she turned fanatic and tried to instil all mean things in my and the Kings mind. She lit a fire of hatred and betrayal which shall subside only when her kingdom perishes. But for me, the sweet strings of love were stronger than the strings of hatred. I was disloyal to the Drama Queen. I continued the ritual of surrendering to the love of my life till it began to take over me, body and soul, till I couldn’t tolerate the pain and misery left behind in ashes.


It all calmed down after a few years, the kingdom had no land of their own but the unfair practices continued under the tag of loyalty towards the Drama Queen. The King gave up too, from the time the Yogi had suggested that the kingdom shall destroy and he shall have no heir if he didn’t surrender to the Queen.
Recently, the Drama Queen took us to the Yogi and offered prayers in the name of the lord to curb malpractices and gain a better future. The prayer was solely conducted by me, aimed towards limiting my anger and a unidirectional quest towards my future life partner. Drama Queen displayed my Kundli to all the great Yogi’s to get a varied opinion on how my future would be and what measures can she take to avoid the mishaps. I was touched by her concern until it took over my present for a better future. She got so involved that she took extreme measures to get things done her way.

She tied threads on my hand that were offered to the lord, she also made me pray to the dead to gain their blessings. She made me give nails (metal) as a charity to the Shudras (downtrodden). I think it worked in some way, I found my partner.
He was the most eligible bachelor, prince charming, Hazel eyed -king of hearts. Drama Queen disapproved of him as well and so did the King for the basic reason that the Yogi had suggested not marrying a guy whom I like but the one Queen does. Unfortunately, the Queen likes no one but herself.

I rebelled and opposed every ritual, every prayer and every practice undertaken by the Queen, King and the Yogi, she was fuming. And this time she cursed me, she blamed me for the all the mishaps that had occurred to the kingdom.

I felt pain like never before; it was as if someone so close had let me down merely for a disagreement of the third person. In the light of the moon gushing though the dark clouds in the rain forest, I learnt something about the Queen. She is a fabulous ruler but as she had to give away her youth for the king and the Kingdom she didn’t want me to do the same. May be through unfair practices, she was still seeking the best for my existence and the later. She couldn’t stand a rebel for what is wrong because she was wrong all her life for whatever decisions she made.
It was not me or my Kundli or the Stars far far away jinxed, it was her!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mothers can be difficult.
-RD.

Anonymous said...

Very well written dear. But i guess mothers are that way.

-Harini

Katzie said...

Its not about my mother, its about an influensive character in my life...

Anonymous said...

Influential?

-RD

Khyati said...

Smelling Pistake @ RD

Ankit said...

Nice...but i guess every queen is that way..she may seem authoritative but all is with good intention.