Funny Things


I believe everyone in this world has a funny bone which is forbidden to be mentioned yet implemented at every stage in your lifestyle.
If you are a regular reader of my blog or have just visited, you could surf through my old articles and notice that fun element has been a vital part of every article even in the most serious situations to reduce the pressure.

Well, here I am today, listing the weirdest things that I am composed of as a person.
Read on...

a- I get the best ideas in the middle of the night and I forget all about it in the morning
b- I am the worst bathroom singer and my neighbours can bet all their money on it, yet I sing for a band
c- I love to bite my nails because they still taste of the food I last ate
d- I think my sense of smell is almost lost
e- I can watch Friends longer than South park
f- I have done a research on people’s eyebrows and its effects on their overall personality
g-I write blogs when I am waiting for the client in the board room
h- People think that I have a model walk, but that’s the bloody crooked way I walk
i- I can sleep with open eyes
j-I feel bad when someone litters, wastes water or doesn’t recycle
k- I can sit quite for a long time without even a minute thought in my head, it’s like being dumb and I love it as it relaxes my brain
l- I love to eat sour and pungent food more than salty and spicy
m- I can gulp down 4 trays of ice-cube on a lazy afternoon
n- I have watched Appu Raja, Raat and Andaaz Apna Apna almost 40 times
o- I have a collection of weird medical articles but never read it
p- I have the shortest mood swings in the history of Mankind, I believe
q-My nose itches everytime I am in a rick


More facts shall be listed as and when I notice it...
Meanwhile, your contributions are welcomed. :)

1 comment:

SuperCraig said...

hehe i too can sleep with my eyes open. i do that almost everyday at work.