Demolition of my private womb!

Like a seed she planted me in the barren land,
With no hopes of fertilization till the end.
A year passed by with mere interruption,
I still evolved out of dissatisfaction.
With whines of life’s cruelty ringing in my head,
My heart was pumping with beats almost dead.
Growing was a part of my chore,
But my expectations from life were a lot more.
At adolescence I made a decision,
To protect my private womb from an incision.
For long my attempts went in vain,
Its brutal scars were marked with blood and pain.
For last, I tried my bit to save the motherland,
However, the hour- glass descended from my hand.
My private womb was demolished,
With no traces of it to re-establish.
I miss my motherland; I miss the place where I came in to existence,
I miss my private womb!

2 comments:

Archie..my life said...

i know your heart babes, i know what r its beats....this is awesome

Vic said...

ouch! deep sounds like very deep wounds that found its exit...

love the way you have put them, if only people remain & stick to being humans... most of us have lost track of being human \m/ [but then again its my thought] \m/